Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Few New Things

It has been a while since I have last updated this blog, and just a few things have changed.

Since I have been at Silver City, I have been trained on nearly every brew house operation. I have improved my brew yields and efficiency, mash and gravity accuracy, and vastly improved my physical condition and multitasking ability.

I also got a raise. Which is nice.

In January, my wife collected donations from my family for my birthday so that I could make my dream kegerator. I couldn't have been happier with the gift. I can now pour three beers at a time from the brass faucet tower, and store up to four more kegs plus some bottles in the same space.
My wife is the best!

It's been a great past few months and I am feeling confident in my abilities and seeing a bright future for me in this industry.

Hopefully I'll see some of you during Seattle Beer Week or the Cask Ale Festival this month.

Cheers,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment